Monday 21 December 2009

NEW Studio Arrives!!






After a long wait and much deliberating the new studio arrives, I planned this 5 years ago when I first moved here! Any way it is in and up!! MBT installations from Halifax came to build it after i had been let down. They arrived at 8am and the cabin was up by 2.30pm amazing!

So now begins the process of moving from my old place..started today in full snow and ice, didn't realise how many paintings I have! I have been at the current studio 5 years and it shows! I will have to be super ruthless with my work only saving what I think is important. Tempting to do a Bacon and just destroy all of it and forge ahead with new work! something tells me this would be foolish but is so tempting.

Other news is that I have spoken with the SAU unit at Hope Hospital and they would like to exhibit my remaining six Salford as it is paintings. Just need to type up a proposal and get the ball rolling...


No comments:

Post a Comment