Monday 23 November 2009

Welcome to My Blog

~Welcome to my Blog.
Today I took down the Six of the 12 paintings I was exhibiting at Hope Hospital, the paintings had been on display for eighteen months. I had some fantastic feedback from the exhibition and wished they could have been up longer. The remaining six paintings have now been donated to Hope hospital to remain on permanent public display.

The paintings are going to be added to my website shop for sale, until I can arrange for another venue to exhibit them. To view them please visit http://www.jamesbloomfield.co.uk.

I am also in the process of moving from my current studio , this is quite a daunting task!! My new studio is'nt built yet and I have till the end of December! Ah well a bit of pressure never did no harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment