Wednesday 14 June 2017

Volunteers Required - In Service Salford Museum and Art Gallery 3rd to the 7th July 2017




I need you !
Volunteers needed to help me realise my latest installation/intervention for Salford Museum and Art Gallery. I am creating 226 plates for peace, as part of my WW1 residency. There have been a staggering 226 global conflicts since the war to end all wars and I want to create a commemorative plate for each one.
Please come down and help out , Ill in the SMAG cafe all week, please share far and wide as I have until Mid July to make sure they are all painted and ready for firing....!

I am looking for volunteers to drop in and help decorate the commemorative plates, which will go into service as part of the art installation. No need to book, just pop down and join in. Be great to see you!
Monday 3rd July – Friday 7th July, 10am – 3pm. Free, drop in, no booking required.

No comments:

Post a Comment